Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Post 5: PDP

Goals:
To graduate from Stout in May 2012
To graduate from CVTC in May 2013 with a Pharmacy Tech. degree
To be accepted to pharmacy school in Duluth, MN @ U of M-Duluth

Values:
The things that I value in my life:
Family and Friends
Health
Happiness
Ability to work at a place that makes work not seem like work


Why are the goals listed above are important to me?

The goals listed above are important because I want to work as a pharmacist. When I graduate from stout I will have a Bachelors of Science degree in Applied Science with a minor in Business Administration. I have already been accepted to CVTC for the Fall 2012 for the Pharmacy Technician program. I will start to apply to pharmacy school with the ultimate goal being accepted into the pharmacy program at the University of Minnesota-Duluth.

No comments:

Post a Comment