Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blog Post 15: Entrepreneurship

My career plan is to be either a pharmacist or work in the field of forensics. Both of these fields fit that of the business person model, however it does also fit that of an entrepreneur. As I further self-evaluate what I want with my life I most fit under the category of a business person. I want to have the characteristics that are found in both the Entrpreneur and Business person models. If I could blend these two models I would want to work in a business that is already running. I still want to have time for family and personal life while still being able to live within my means and being financially free.

An area for improvement would be for me to allow others to help me and for me to ask for help. I have a problem in asking for help. I have a feeling that in being a business person rather than an entrepreneur I would be more inclined to ask for help before I find myself into much of a whole.
As far as who lives the happiest life, that of an entrpreneur or that of a business person, I think it is whoever is happiest with what direction there life has taken them. To each person the definition of happiness is different. Life is what you make it, if you are not happy with it change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment